I am the Managing Director of the Royal Classic Groups (RCG) that makes a turnover of around INR 700 crore per annum, providing employment to 6000 people and more. As of date, RCG is exporting Knitwear garments to all leading European & American markets. I have been to a lot of interviews motivating the young lads, to turn their dreams into reality and make India a much better place to live and cherish than now.
As a gesture to give back to society, I’ve had a passion beyond business; I hold a corporate social responsibility of contributing my best to society. I created an NGO christened VETRY, which contributes to the growth of trees in the periphery of my home town Tiruppur. I joined my family-owned Textile business in the year 1989 and along with my elder brothers – I am one of the Founder Directors of the Royal Classic Mills (P) Ltd which was established in the year 1991.
01. Managing Director Royal Classic Mills (p) Ltd
02. Make in India: Classic Polo
Make in India Created own brand with 175 Franchisee and Distributers
Store Inside Security Held Area @ Coimbatore Airport
03. Director/Board Member – Apparel Sector Skill Council
04. Member – Research Advisory Group (RAG)
06. Joint Venture: National Bamboo Mission
07. Joint Venture: New clone of Neem Tree
08. Member – District Green Committee Tamilnadu Government - Forest Department
09. Mentor – Iduvampalayam Govt. Higher Secondary School – Department of School Educations – Tamilnadu Government.
10. Member – Advisory Board – Tirupur Smart City Limited Tirupur Corporation
11. Secretary/Member – Sri Vishwerasamy & Sri Veera Raghavasamy Temples
12. Treasurer – Tirupur Kamban Kazhagam
13. Non Official Visitor – District JailsTamilnadu Government – Police Departmentz
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest updates